You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
17,749 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted Jun 08, 2009 6:30am PDT They don't do that man. It's the forcefields.
- Posted Jun 08, 2009 6:01am PDT Same here. Awesome game.
- Posted Jun 08, 2009 5:29am PDT Right. Most likely you'll put your UMD game in your old PSP, log in to PSN, and register the game with your account (kinda like Steam). Then you...
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 10:47am PDT Final Night Round 4? Is this some Final Fantasy boxing mash-up that I haven't heard of before?
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 9:03am PDT Kingston is good shit.
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 9:00am PDT xpadder for anything that doesn't support the 360 pad. I use it for Beyond Good & Evil, works great.
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 8:58am PDT "A long time coming" LOOOOOOL
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 8:57am PDT Philspawn
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 5:23am PDT I don't get this. My PS3 wireless has worked perfectly since I got mine a year ago. What kind of shitty routers are you guys using? I got a Buffalo...
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 10:38am PDT I'd like to know what game you guys are watching videos of, because I don't think it's this one. I think it looks damned impressive; character...
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 9:22am PDT FUCK YOU STRAWBERRY TWIZZLERS > * MOTHERFUCKER
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:55am PDT I'd recommend playing MGS1 first at least, or watch a playthrough on YouTube or something. Otherwise the story will be pretty hard to follow.
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:54am PDT I think you can get an evil result if you accidentally kill too many civilians during the mission. I've had that happen on a couple other missions....
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:52am PDT FRO
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:51am PDT Yeah, mine was toasted before they got there too. It was shitty anyway, cooked uneven and made my sim unhappy. I replaced it and all's well now....