17,751 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:59am PDT I tried it, still not doing it for me though. It has the same sour/bitter taste as the other stuff I've tried.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:57am PDT The ranch dressing I've tried isn't sweet. :( Still sour and nasty.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:22am PDT Yup. The fuckers have a sealed internal battery for the sole purpose of beeping at you if either of the other two power sources is unavailable....
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:19am PDT ^ This. FFXII is bloody HUGE and has tons of dungeons and overworld areas to explore. I put like 120 hours into it and still didn't do everything....
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 8:20am PDT They're idiots. I've been playing it with mouse/kb with zero problems.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 6:23am PDT It's required because the PS3 blu-ray drive is slow. It's a first-gen drive, so that's not much of a surprise. Better that they require an...
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 6:22am PDT The mouse/keyboard controls work fine for me. Maybe they're not PC gamers. Also, playing this in 1080p with 4xAA and vsync at 60 fps is pretty...
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 12:08pm PDT Thanks for notifying the Shack first. Hope you don't die/go blind!
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 11:22am PDT What the fuck, this sounds amazing. Must get!
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 11:17am PDT There's an "or" in there, in case you hadn't noticed. You can delete some stuff instead. It looks like a problem with calculating the amount of...
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 8:44am PDT ^ This. It's a press convention used to keep headlines short. Still looks stupid though.
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 5:35am PDT Ripping off Gamestop is a public service.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 12:40pm PDT I finished it on hard last night, and it lives up to the name. I died plenty.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 12:23pm PDT Review embargo. In other words, it's shit.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 9:12am PDT This looks like something I would see on thedailywtf.