505 chatty comments by "ReckHavoc"
- Posted Jan 09, 2017 10:02pm PST Huh.. did we read the same list? Those seemed rather minor to me.
- Posted May 04, 2016 10:12am PDT Good god does this game look horrific.
- Posted Oct 19, 2012 11:26pm PDT I'm not sure if this is serious or what.. but the slow motion feature was completely useless and only good for police road blocks.
- Posted Apr 26, 2012 3:53am PDT This is what happens when games keep using GFWL. Please GFWL.. just die already.
- Posted Jan 17, 2012 4:07am PST Your still an idiot for suggest piracy sends them any message besides "we don't buy games".
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 4:39am PST A PS2 remake? Why bother, just get the PC version....
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 4:36am PST I'd guarantee it, your good ol' England eats out of corporation's hands as much as America.
- Posted Oct 26, 2011 3:51am PDT Spending $500 on a video card is the definition of a waste of money.
- Posted Oct 26, 2011 3:49am PDT Must not have been in the PC scene to long to think this...
- Posted Oct 19, 2011 3:48am PDT EA Black Box developed Most Wanted, not Criterion.
- Posted Sep 20, 2011 5:45pm PDT Yep.. they were terrible in Uncharted 1, then removed in Uncharted 2.. and for some reason were back.
- Posted Sep 20, 2011 5:41pm PDT Uh expect no.. I didn't have the DLC for Gears of War 2 and never had one problem finding games, only suckers buy the DLC.
- Posted Sep 02, 2011 10:03am PDT Did we just go back in time to 2007? Or is this really MW3?
- Posted Sep 02, 2011 10:01am PDT More like $105, as 3 DLC map packs seems to be the normal thing now.
- Posted Aug 24, 2011 11:31am PDT Negative.