18,542 chatty comments by "RaptorII"
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 9:35pm PST It all depends on the person and the accommodations really, but yeah. To a degree it's helpful to fade them out in general, or at least by college...
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 8:25pm PST On the chart, yes, but not in the picture taken from the surface of the Mars.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 8:18pm PST Yeah, it was really respectful work, hell Nimoy was publicly shaming it until he saw what the actual results were. /appeal to authority.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 8:12pm PST I guess emergency recall elections is about as close as we get.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 8:09pm PST "Just a reminder to all, any students caught playing Minecraft at recess will be immediately Creepered." I mean, I guess, stupid request aside,...
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 6:57pm PST According to Wikipedia that is, in fact, the moon of Mars that will eventually collide or break apart.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 6:32pm PST Even a better picture wouldn't help, it's the wrong moon. The tower was built on Deimos.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 6:27pm PST For some reason all I can think of is "2018".
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 6:20pm PST And I mean, you do realize this is Shacknews and not the floor of the UN, right? Pretty much any discussion outside the realm of assisting someone...
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 6:18pm PST Do you even read what you post? Is this just a well read attempt at trolling? What the fuck is your problem?
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 5:46pm PST They're practically real life super villains on the level of some incarnations of Lex Luthor.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 5:45pm PST A Boy and His Dog, Book of Eli, Threads, I think it was hinted at in Delicatessen, uhhh... maybe Tank Girl and Barb Wire? But I've not subjected...
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 5:36pm PST It got * G R A V I T Y B O N E ' D *
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 5:31pm PST Keep making great games, yeah? This resurgence of adventure games is nice. Also, say hi to Andrew for me.
- Posted Jan 25, 2013 5:12pm PST The United States Government is brought to you by: