You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
25,817 chatty comments by "Psigun"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:59pm PDT it's very good. not a light read though. one of those series you think about for a long time afterwards. extremely compelling and unique ideas...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:26pm PDT Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy probably has some great excerpts dealing with deep astronomical issues.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:18pm PDT first impressions anyone?
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 5:07pm PDT Any exercise where you can maintain a heart rate of 60-70% of maximum. Rowing, cycling, running... It just has to be very consistent and strictly...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 5:03pm PDT https://www.mobilitywod.com/
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 5:02pm PDT Yoga and Mobility Workouts (see: Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett)
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 6:08am PDT not really, no. just eat lots of greens and get some cardio in
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 8:41pm PDT on the daily! handful of spinach and some chicken for dinner. and broccoli.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 8:33pm PDT Yessss I forgot we just talked rind a day or two ago
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:42pm PDT I'll try one of those this weekend. Good ideas!
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:41pm PDT That sounds great!!! Good job. Discipline to keep keto up is hard but the results speak for themselves. My IF plan is 8 hour food window on...
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:17pm PDT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011AA2MB8/ is the book i'm working off of, along with https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKKPXM4/ for general keto
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:15pm PDT just normal cocoa powder mixed with coconut oil and almond butter, then frozen in silicone cups in the freezer for easy keto snack fat bomb
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:13pm PDT 60-70% mhr so youre not pulling sugar from muscles for fuel, but rather just aerobic process and fat
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 7:01pm PDT Keto Starting a 3-month cycle of Keto and fat-adapted cardio until Thanksgiving. Your favorite simple keto meals, give them to me. Also...