16,474 chatty comments by "PenicillinX57"
- Posted Oct 14, 2004 9:28am PDT Why hasn't there been a WWI FPS game yet!?!?? That could be a veritable gold mine right there....
- Posted Oct 13, 2004 7:29pm PDT Dude, just order when she's not looking, and then when she sees you playing it, just say it's the same old game you've had for weeks. Most women...
- Posted Oct 13, 2004 7:27pm PDT WTF? Besides the fighting moves, Oni was a bland, generic, paint-by-the-numbers action game. I thought it was pretty boring :(
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 9:39pm PDT Riiiiiiight....
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 9:10pm PDT Off to a slow start: http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/mods.asp?id=913&s=1
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 3:04pm PDT First line from PC Gamer's Half-Life 2 review: Why is Half-Life 2 the most important game you may ever play? Give me a fucking break. Since...
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 2:59pm PDT I understand, and yes, you are probably right :(
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 12:13pm PDT A sequel != an original project. Sorry :(
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 11:52am PDT IAWTP! Looks exactly like BF1942 with slightly better models. WTF happened? All the previous screenshots and trailers made it look really good :(
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 5:23pm PDT Hmm...I had never heard that it was going to have multiplayer, and I certainly wasn't counting on it.
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 3:55pm PDT I want my two minutes back >:(
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 3:02pm PDT You forget that a *most* people who buy the game don't have friends with private servers. Without pub servers, an online game wouldn't survive for...
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 2:08pm PDT Yes, this is begging to be done!
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 1:06pm PDT Nice...I lol'ed a few times :)
- Posted Oct 11, 2004 12:23pm PDT Oh Hell yes! The sheer amount of 0wnage in that show makes it worth every penny. You're practically stealing it at this price!