26,535 chatty comments by "OutlawSundown"
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 7:03am PDT Considering the number of Republican politicians that have either been caught paying hush money or getting frisky in men's rooms that's debatable.
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 6:54am PDT Ted Cruz got run out of a restaurant last night. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/25/politics/ted-cruz-heckled-restaurant-brett-kavanaugh/index.html
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 6:47am PDT Yeah and an entire party determined to ram this asshole into a lifetime appointment anyway.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 4:30pm PDT I totally think he’s got a solid shot at a presidential run.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 11:35am PDT Bioware before EA started messing with things.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 6:13am PDT Plus having to call to cancel your subscription and spend half an hour on the phone for what should be a simple click on a website.
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 3:49pm PDT Damn that’s crazy
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 2:42pm PDT Probably
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 2:02pm PDT Let’s ebay some 80s calendars and write a bunch of shit
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 1:45pm PDT Eh I kind of take it as a compliment. I’m 31 and people still think I look 20.
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 9:18am PDT Riftwar is pretty fun.
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 8:46am PDT Yeah I totally cracked up watching that scene
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 1:52am PDT The long answer was yes Ted Cruz has no dignity and it’s ok to insult his family if you’re the republican president.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 7:06pm PDT Beto gave a proper compliment Cruz gave a backhanded one.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 7:03pm PDT The trailer alone got to me. That man was a saint.