3,224 chatty comments by "Ocelot"
- Posted Feb 25, 2015 7:55am PST Shhh. It's like a movie. The one-liners are supposed to sound good, you're not supposed to analyze it. :(
- Posted Feb 25, 2015 7:11am PST I remember reading about things like this in history books. Now we get to see it happening in real time.
- Posted Feb 25, 2015 7:09am PST Mirror's Edge. Once on PC and then on PS3 when it went on sale.
- Posted Feb 25, 2015 7:08am PST Welcome to the age of psychological and economic warfare.
- Posted Feb 24, 2015 7:41pm PST This movie is going to make a bajillion million trillion dollars.
- Posted Feb 23, 2015 9:41am PST It's not scientific. It's too easy to answer the questions in the test in a manner you think they should be answered, or in a way you wish you...
- Posted Feb 23, 2015 9:26am PST The quiz doesn't work. The links to the left are assuming you know your type already.
- Posted Feb 23, 2015 8:47am PST Know your Meyers-Briggs type? You can click on your particular type or the category it falls under on the links to the left to see how each group...
- Posted Feb 22, 2015 6:30pm PST The Stand. Epic, just epic.
- Posted Feb 22, 2015 2:55pm PST There's a video on Youtube of what appears to be Biden getting comfortable with Senators' children during swearing in ceremonies.
- Posted Feb 21, 2015 8:27pm PST That was the COD that created the model of all subsequent COD's to this day.
- Posted Feb 21, 2015 8:26pm PST All action movies nowadays suck. I can't remember the last good one. Maybe Kiss of the Dragon.
- Posted Feb 21, 2015 8:24pm PST But who would want to?
- Posted Feb 21, 2015 4:02pm PST I use the free Windows Defender for Windows 8. I'm questioning why someone would pony up to pay subscription fees for an antivirus. Those days of...
- Posted Feb 20, 2015 7:26pm PST That is like the worst nightmare of being in a very tall building. I'll take the bottom floor, thanks!