You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
60 chatty comments by "Niobium"
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:07pm PDT Thanks for settling that.. Much needed!
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:12pm PDT Just greedy people.. Trying to make money off people's fear of the "horrible" people in the middle east.. Ignorant people..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:20pm PDT Amazingly sickening isn't it...
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:22pm PDT There was no secondary explosion... The jet fuel from the planes heated the steel supports to over 1500 degrees.. Which causes steel to buckle.....
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:23pm PDT Boston
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:31pm PDT Amazingly enough.. Some of the best coverage of the disaster seems to be on TLC... which is being brought to you by the BBC, not a US news team.
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:40pm PDT TLC seems to have really good coverage.. Nice to get a non-US view on things from the BBC..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 6:53pm PDT No joke.. Serious as hell..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:12pm PDT This should be put on the main page as well..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:15pm PDT Just moving this post over to this article so it can get some recognition it was originally posted by haokah. local news just said that attorney...
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:20pm PDT There were reports on here earlier about people in Tennessee (I think) of places charging 9 dollars a gallon.. Crazy prices..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:26pm PDT Almost over $100,000! Keep it up!
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:27pm PDT It's only sad if they can't get them out before they suficate or starve..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:37pm PDT Not bad.. For about 25 bucks a piece..
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:51pm PDT *nods*