1,335 chatty comments by "Nehvrook"
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 11:33pm PDT WoW literally only changed to this a week or two ago. Before that you still had to buy any not included in the battle chest.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:59am PDT Cruel man, just cruel :p
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:35am PDT Both are great, definitely don't skip
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:31am PDT Not trying to PC Master Race or anything but why would you want this on console? Quake on a pad at lower FPS doesn't sound like a good thing to me
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:29am PDT I'm still holding off for the official release if I can. Saying that. I decided to buy the champion pack on Steam yesterday and loaded it up to...
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:24am PDT I play for raiding but the lore is really cool and an aspect I enjoy a lot
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 11:44pm PDT Some evidence for this; Vernintide (1) had an average peak player count of 2k for almost all of 2016 and most of the non-DLC months for the rest of...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 11:28pm PDT People need to stop saying shit like this. 2k players a day may not be the huge success they want, but it's so far from DoA.
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 11:26pm PDT Honestly, I think Quake Champions is inoffensive. Yes I despise the in game currency funny money that is in pretty much everything these days too....
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 11:07pm PDT Still the best MMO overall. Characters and plot overall are going to be familiar if you played Warcraft 3, at least at the start of this expansion.
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 1:48am PDT UK here but I just pay it with a debit card
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 1:46am PDT Never heard that but there is a Die Antwoord song with the lyrics "Everyone wants to be a gangster, until it's time to do gangster shit"
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 2:31pm PDT The Old Soldier cinematic is absolutely amazing.
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 1:44am PDT Posh people or southern fairy's may pronounce them the same maybe
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 11:11am PDT Haha, saw that the other day. Clearly they want to go the Steam no-curation route