You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,030 chatty comments by "Neech"
- Posted Oct 22, 2014 6:40pm PDT It's tech. It'll be between 100k and 200k depending on experience. Plus stock options etc.
- Posted Oct 22, 2014 5:09pm PDT And more Shopify Shackers.
- Posted Oct 22, 2014 5:05pm PDT Any great Network Engineers on the Shack? We are hiring network engineers with high performance data center experience. I don't usually post jobs...
- Posted Oct 17, 2014 3:41pm PDT It was this huge collaboration between our own designers and an architecture firm. It's 6 floors so every floor has a different basic theme (...
- Posted Oct 17, 2014 12:53pm PDT top level link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128607305@N04/
- Posted Oct 17, 2014 12:52pm PDT We moved into our new office! https://www.flickr.com/photos/128607305@N04/15357053658/
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 6:10pm PDT He is Sweden's top tax payer.
- Posted Sep 08, 2014 5:27pm PDT zendesk
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:56pm PDT Not really. Rent is almost double as it was in the market. There are not a lot of buildings that are big enough for us so we were forced there.
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:49pm PDT yes but about to move to new digs on Elgin Street
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:40pm PDT Honestly I think your site is perfectly retro. You can get themes at themes.shopify.com or find designers at experts.shopify.com but I wouldn't
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:32pm PDT LOL. Ok 20% applied to subscription. Wicked store.
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:21pm PDT what's your url?
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:11pm PDT Also: dood why did you Spotify me. You of all people.
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 7:10pm PDT Just broke 500 people believe it or not.