27,925 chatty comments by "Mr. Goodwrench"
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 11:41am PDT Attack wasp.
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 9:32am PDT I'm thinking of cancelling. I don't order from there as much as I used to and Prime video kinda sucks.
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 9:27am PDT The games are set after the book series ends.
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 9:26am PDT He honestly sounds like a bit of an asshole as a person. Dismissive and arrogant.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 5:24pm PDT All of them.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 5:17pm PDT All of them.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 2:43pm PDT Build a navy, build a factory, manufacture missiles and sell to both sides in a war. Living the dream.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 2:42pm PDT If it's like the older ones I'm in. If not, fuck it. I can even deal with it being buggy as they tend to be great with post release support.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 6:36am PDT The UK government seems to have a nack for shutting down investigations into paedophilia among parliamentarians.
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 3:39am PDT The episodic thing was fine but they sucked at communicating the pricing model and what would be included. Because I bought the first and second...
- Posted Oct 01, 2018 3:36am PDT Yup. BBQ, sun, some metal. Chill day.
- Posted Sep 29, 2018 11:03pm PDT How so? I use a MacBook Pro 2017 supplied by work for development and I've got dozens of Firefox windows open at any given time. Can't say I've...
- Posted Sep 29, 2018 1:19pm PDT Total War places more emphasis on the individual battles. The empire building is nowhere near as detailed or involving as Paradox games, but the...
- Posted Sep 28, 2018 10:12am PDT So he's the new g.lee. Great.
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 1:42pm PDT Give everyone the mod tools then. Level the playing field.