You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
27,752 chatty comments by "Mr. Goodwrench"
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:20pm PDT The new Phenom II line is easily more than enough for any game out there as well. You don;t need Intel to game, especially with the sheer...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:15pm PDT Is Cool 'n Quiet enabled in the BIOS? If so, get that shit off and never use it again.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:14pm PDT Looking at the guy above who got a 7.4 with an i7, maybe the Windows 7 Experience Index thing is slightly borked? If you are not suffering in...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:12pm PDT Because the Phenom II line is fantastic and offers a cheaper alternative to i7 which is quite frankly, unnecessary if all you are going to be doing...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:11pm PDT Weird, my Phenom II 940 (3.0Ghz) scores 7.5
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:10pm PDT You never buy video games? Then what are you doing here?
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:09pm PDT 'S' panel is the superior quality one. I don't think Samsung monitors ship with em anymore though. A and S is all you seem to get now, and they suck.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:02pm PDT Yeah, i figured that's what should happen, but by selecting any of those options, nothing changes in the BIOS, no sub-menu, nothing. There seems to...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:01pm PDT Yeah, I used to use Speedfan, but on this set up it doesnt seem to have any effect when I change the fan speeds.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 5:00pm PDT Eh? Jeffy is dead as well?
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 4:59pm PDT Is it a TN or a PVA panel? If so, you are pretty screwed. If it's an IPS or S-IPS then it might just need calbrating. Buy a calibrator.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 4:33pm PDT What does 'PWM' in PC terms stand for? Is it Pulse-Width Modulation? I'm setting up some new 120mm fans in my case and attempting to have them...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 4:27pm PDT We aint British, we're SCOUSE INNIT LID
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 4:22pm PDT SCOUSE FOR THE MUTAHFUCKIN' WIN LAAAAD!
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 4:22pm PDT It's called 'RP'