You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
11,507 chatty comments by "Modulus"
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 3:53pm PDT Glad to see you're drinking responsibly and using protection.
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 11:00am PDT https://imgur.com/gallery/v5SsA79
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 5:23pm PDT It's a conspiracy to get everyone to visit the front page.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 5:19pm PDT There's a specific time and place you need to be at. It's like the Skeleton forts, so you get waves of them that you are suppose to defeat, and...
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 5:03pm PDT Is it? I haven't played since before they closed down the real money market. I hated the game before. Do I need the expansion? or is the base...
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 10:48am PDT I think I've heard of these, they are called "golden showers".
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 4:58pm PDT They already did that with Fallout 4. They patched it in after release. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Club
- Posted Aug 03, 2018 2:28pm PDT This makes me feel old. 30th anniversary.
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 5:31pm PDT looks like the reddit hack story https://www.shacknews.com/article/106481/reddit-was-hacked-all-user-data-from-2007-earlier-accessed
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 11:24am PDT I think they've been doing interesting work with VR, which I give them credit for, but the last game that they made that interested me at all was...
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 11:09am PDT Artifact: The search for more monetization. I miss when Valve made good games.
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 10:55am PDT https://youtu.be/q_A1GNx0M9M?t=6
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 10:57am PDT I was wondering who that was as well; she played Mantis.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 10:14am PDT Wow that's high, even for a Costco run. Did you buy something big/expensive?
- Posted Jul 24, 2018 10:16pm PDT I do the same, when I watch at normal speed it's like people are talking in slow motion.