31,305 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 9:22am PDT Yes, this, everyone should watch the movie The Hunt.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 9:08am PDT Thanks! Bought.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 7:21am PDT Yea, I'm finding some of the master stuff brutally difficult, like harder than level 77 maps.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 7:14am PDT It's definitely mine!
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 7:08am PDT Yea, that's kind of annoying.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 7:08am PDT There is just so much content, I've put in like 300 or 400 hours and I barely understand half of the skills. Thankfully I don't need to!
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:42am PDT I really like it (summoner), and it's hard to mess it up - also the gear requirements aren't huge, so you can get a pretty powerful build without...
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:35am PDT Yea I actually misread the initial post, or did not read all of the details, my bad.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:30am PDT My only real recommendation is to do a little bit of research before you start, so you have a general idea of your passive path. What play style...
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:20am PDT Using the trackpad or an actual mouse? If mouse, try the SteeleSeries exact mouse tool.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:07am PDT You should! I go back and forth and each time it is a nice change.
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 5:33am PDT Hmm, Yea, I've never used mine for anything other than basic personal use, some light office stuff for work, and games - never anything like...
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 5:29am PDT What do you mean by sluggish - like slow performance? If so, which device were you using?
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 5:26am PDT Wake up all 2 of you who also play this!
- Posted Aug 21, 2014 5:18am PDT Also, the air for over a year now has come with HD 5000, only now are Windows ultra books coming with it.