74,578 chatty comments by "Megara9"
- Posted Oct 21, 2018 12:59am PDT I am cheap and refuse to pay for it
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 11:50pm PDT We are demo’ing a house right now. I totally get your love of smashy smashy.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 11:48pm PDT Looks really good! What are you feeding the yeast and on what schedule?
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 11:48pm PDT Things eat things, usually while still alive. Only humans shrink wrap.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 11:46pm PDT Free honey, bitches!!! Bees never sting me, invite me over and I’ll harvest it for you.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 10:52pm PDT I had a pet elevator in one of the houses I grew up in
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 8:51pm PDT She’ll probably be fine without your additional coaching, then. But it’s pretty cool that she’s looking to get better so point to her for that.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 8:50pm PDT Savage
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 8:49pm PDT Hmm I don’t feel like it’s ever made me tired. But I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had non-lucid dreams (minus, of course,...
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 5:21pm PDT I haven’t seen it. Is it usually at local groceries?
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 4:47pm PDT For real? Hmmm
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 2:27pm PDT Buy her a package of driving lessons. Their cars come with passenger side breaks and their teachers have experience with that kind of inexperience.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 2:21pm PDT Of all people on Shacknews I think you can assume Gala means well.
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 1:52pm PDT There’s something to be said for outsourcing the tedious parenting chores like diapers and room cleaning and drop-offs to have more quality fun &...
- Posted Oct 20, 2018 1:46pm PDT Having kids is very difficult without either piles of money or a huge support network of friends and family. It bears remembering that for a large...