20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 8:50pm PST Have any good edutainment games even come out recently? I grew up with games like Oregon Trail and Math Blaster, and as far as I know, there...
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 8:46am PST Well Steve Martin was in Shopgirl which is supposed to be really good. But it's not really a Steve Martin type comedy where he does wacky stuff.
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 8:40pm PST Bruce Campbell and Christopher Walken
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 5:08pm PST Mario and Luigi just came out for the DS, isn't that an RPG?
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 1:48pm PST Person of the Year doesn't mean the person that did the most for mankind, it just means the most important person that year. Making Germany into...
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 1:23pm PST At least it isn't Trapped in the Closet on UMD
- Posted Dec 12, 2005 4:39pm PST classic, not class....doh I must have been too excited at the thought of having Jean Claude Van Damme wherever I go to check my spelling.
- Posted Dec 12, 2005 4:38pm PST Oh man, I really hope that I win the class film, Universal Solider, for the PSP. Finally, I can take Jean Claude Van Damme with me wherever I go!
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 8:08pm PST I thought I heard that Rune doesn't work in Windows XP? (assuming you're using XP) Otherwise, I'd reinstall it if it did.
- Posted Dec 08, 2005 9:58am PST Games involving Norse mythology also need more luvvin'
- Posted Dec 05, 2005 10:17am PST This is possibly the worst title for any game since Divine Divinity.