20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jul 27, 2010 1:06pm PDT Supporting Blizzard/PC gaming is more important that not buying an Activision game for me. Plus it's a great game anyway.
- Posted Jul 27, 2010 11:25am PDT So this isn't going to take a long time to fix?
- Posted Jul 27, 2010 11:07am PDT What? No he hasn't. Mondo Cane is awesome. Your face sucks at choosing good projects!
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 9:39pm PDT Which seemed really silly to me. Why remove something that's played a big role mankind's history?
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 9:36pm PDT And? Do you not play any Nintendo games?
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 9:12pm PDT Yeah, I tried all of your recommendations and liked them. I already bought Solar and I'll probably end up buying the rest of them later.
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 9:07pm PDT Yeah fuck that kids shit!
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 8:59pm PDT It's too bad Microsoft fucking sucks at advertising the indie games marketplace because there's some really good stuff in there. Roushi recommended...
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 8:54pm PDT Lawnmower Man 2?
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 8:24pm PDT Limbo is indeed awesome. I'm glad that a game like that is selling well.
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 6:44pm PDT Is it worth trying one of the Avernum games? Also, I've never heard of the Eschalon series. Should I just start with the first one for that? I...
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 6:42pm PDT Wait, you linked to Turrican music and it wasn't from the Amiga version? What's wrong with you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmslIbjfH8
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 6:41pm PDT I think the ironic mustaches are worse than the beards.
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 6:39pm PDT There's a couple of guys from Final Fight that are in Street Fighter. But they still haven't added fucking Mike Haggar.
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 6:19pm PDT I know print is dead but I just got the newest issue of PC Gamer after subscribing to them through Amazon for $5 a few months back and it's not...