5,341 chatty comments by "Mcvittie"
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 7:57am PST its too realistic
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 6:51am PST i wanted to have an apocalypse now moment with all my AI helis flying over the horizon. I gave them all the same waypoint and they converged on...
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 6:34am PST I just alternate between regular story driven games, and then when I get sick of that i go onto big ambitious systems driven games like Arma or X3
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 6:14am PST proably my GOTY too, even over Nier. still each are such different games theres room for both in my heart
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 5:54am PST its literally the biggest nose ive ever seen
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 5:45am PST I think nobody has any idea what they're doing, no one has good advice, but they're happy to shit all over you based on the limited information you...
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 5:40am PST no way the open map is amazing. its looks beautiful and is so much fun to explore from every angle. games like destiny try to recreate those...
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 4:58am PST Star trek seems like the kind of low engagement show you could watch while cooking
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 4:57am PST Looks like a giant beige sock
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 4:56am PST Lol what's he gonna do about it? Send a whiney tweet
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 4:55am PST That's how 3 felt on pc. It's very janky. And visually blurry. I also got fable 1 lost chapters on pc and it looks and feels way better despite...
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 2:37am PST that'd be cool. I beat 3 literally this morning. Fun whimsical world and quests, with terrible gameplay
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 2:17am PST I really liked the hellhounds for hire episodes. About the town with two gangs
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 1:34am PST surprised the LoL players didnt all migrate to HOTS.
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 1:30am PST definitely saw that on tv in the uk