21,354 chatty comments by "Matto357"
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 7:19pm PDT Full article. https://www.ajc.com/blog/airport/customs-beagle-detects-roasted-pig-head-checked-luggage-hartsfield-jackson/TDXeXs3YjoCmkBlhSyvo8J/
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 7:14pm PDT Hahahahahah. Aaahhhh hahahahahah http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_z8okf5k9j7.jpg They should just let him have it.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 12:56pm PDT Don’t do it yourself, it’s a giant pain in the butt. But also, don’t pay more than 15k for a fence of that style and size.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 10:39am PDT Sucks that someone took ThomW before you.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:15pm PDT If you like ouzo you’ll like anything.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:13pm PDT Can I at least have Superman throw me in to the sun?
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:12pm PDT People like me. So, gen X. Fuck.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 4:10pm PDT No compromise!!!!! No quarter given!!
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 1:17pm PDT Ok. But some (or most) millennials in San Diego registering their trademarks doesn’t represent the craft beer industry as a whole. I’ll be...
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 1:12pm PDT Yes, but the people behind it and drinking it are a fuck ton of genxers.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 1:09pm PDT Replace it with but. Sorry, I’m drinking craft beer.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 1:09pm PDT It that’s not analogous to craft beer in the U.S. Beer has been around for a very long time but beer in America was not craft till companies...
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 12:59pm PDT We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I feel incredibly strongly that the genxers that started craft breweries and kept them alive and thriving...
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 12:47pm PDT I still disagree. Sam Adams was doing it and you can’t deny they are the starters of the craft beer movement.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 12:39pm PDT But it’s not really. A lot of the breweries that started the movement are still here and still killing it. The same can’t be said of...