14,966 chatty comments by "Magitek"
- Posted Jun 03, 2001 5:28pm PDT HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN ??
- Posted Jun 03, 2001 3:31pm PDT "Neil Manke: After Darkstar, former PC Gamer 'Disc Editor' Bill Harms requested that we do a mod with "tons and tons" of zombies because "everyone...
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 9:32pm PDT CONGRATULATION ME!
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 9:31pm PDT That would be Slipknot, good sir
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 9:30pm PDT you mean Angry White Boy?
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 3:55pm PDT MAC-10 OWNS MP5 at point-blank
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 3:54pm PDT THE? I USE TWO, NEO-STYLE!
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 3:52pm PDT Anton Maiden, also known as Geek Sings Along to MIDI Music or The Subject of Metallica's "The Thing That Should Not Be"
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 10:44am PDT He's probably referring to the bunny-hopping technique that lets players get a speed boost. It's very difficult to pull off, but it's cheating...
- Posted Jun 02, 2001 10:17am PDT Do you hate the SSG552? Because they're basically the same weapon. Same damage, ROF, accuracy, cost... everything except the level of zoom (SSG...
- Posted Jun 01, 2001 12:40pm PDT - Random comment: maalox: #100, LAST 10 COMMENTS BY THIS USER: #100 By: Mike Tyson [Nov 27th 2000, 05:45 pm] [ reply ] I WANT TO EAT THE... @ PDA...
- Posted Jun 01, 2001 12:34pm PDT Hi, this is Tony Hawk pro skater! No drug in the entire world can give you the natural high you get from doing something you love. For me, it's...
- Posted Jun 01, 2001 11:05am PDT and let's not forget the original Ninja Gaiden. I think I used 100+ continues to beat it back when I was eight.
- Posted Jun 01, 2001 11:04am PDT Hah! You never played Mega Man 2, did you? Now that was some hard shit.
- Posted Jun 01, 2001 11:03am PDT Nintendo going back to their roots? Awwwww yeah.