You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
103,521 chatty comments by "Maddog_Delphi97"
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:53pm PST I forget... what time is 8 PM EST at Central Standard Time...? Is it 7 PM CST or is it 9 PM CST???
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:36pm PST He's probably go as a different name so he can "practice" on Ashkie's for a while..
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:35pm PST WHY? I wouldn't do anything but SURF the web on a cybercafe computer.. I'd be using MY own computer instead for games like BattleField 1942.
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:33pm PST You're going to drop his server just because you can't be bothered to spend TWENTY bucks for an expansion pack? New maps, new tanks, new...
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:30pm PST hahahaa, I bet he will be laughing even harder when he bans you!! :D Joking, joking, take it all in stride, it's just a game, guys!
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:24pm PST awwww, Steve you really DO care! :D
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:22pm PST Well, the NEXT map in rotation may not be a RtR map..
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:21pm PST Do you have twenty bucks to spend.. 'cause that's what it takes to get the expansion pack... it's on sale at places like Best Buy..
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:18pm PST Road To Rome.. it's an expansion pack for BattleField 1942..
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:17pm PST No. players:1/32 players Current Map:baytown Looks like a RtR map is in the rotation right now..
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:16pm PST KodiaK is already there right now.. maybe he's messing around with flying airplanes or blow up jeeps as an engineer....?
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:14pm PST Where do you live? Your profile says Location: CNY, is that Central New York?
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:05pm PST Do you have version 1.31? http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=25337 Read some of the comments... I think there's some good mirrors listed...
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 4:00pm PST No, you won't see him because he has his pants on his head!! Ostrich logic at it's best!!
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 3:52pm PST bump, bump. I might be there... but I can't make any promises..