836 chatty comments by "MachoMyers"
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 8:26am PST A frist for everything.
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 8:10am PST I remember buying Arma 2 for full price $50 or whatever. If I'm reading correctly the alpha version will go for $32.99. That includes the release...
- Posted Feb 25, 2013 1:40pm PST Gary Numan coming out in London to sing Cars with Trent and the boys was definitely one of my Top 5 concert moments.
- Posted Feb 24, 2013 6:02am PST Don't these little kids go to bed at like 7 pm though? I don't have any kids (yet) but was assuming my evenings would be fairly quiet after I run...
- Posted Feb 23, 2013 10:22am PST Watching now. This split squad reminds me too much of what was taking the field in September. Looking forward to getting the whole group together.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 5:59am PST Paradox military sims and Football Manager. I am an idiot and always end up playing the least graphic intensive games when I get new hardware.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 5:16am PST Level 55 and still going but slowly. Always come back to it though.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 4:46am PST Not seeing anything regarding a beta just that I have the HotS standard edition.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 3:24am PST I preordered HotS a few weeks back and still no beta entry. I guess it was an Amazon only dealio.
- Posted Feb 21, 2013 7:08am PST This is when you wish you had some neighbors who weren't accountants. Just go to your gym and tell a few of the boys there is a problem that you...
- Posted Feb 20, 2013 2:09pm PST 28/50. A definite trip down memory lane.
- Posted Feb 20, 2013 10:32am PST Ah yes, Irish Coffee.
- Posted Feb 20, 2013 8:02am PST aka living in a meth den. They will understand. No sweat.
- Posted Feb 19, 2013 11:37am PST Any March of the Eagles impressions? Paradox games are almost always a must buy from me so I was just curious. This one caters to multiplayer...
- Posted Feb 19, 2013 12:52am PST Had it been Capcom we would have had for sequels by now.