911 chatty comments by "Maarc"
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 2:00am PDT Vaulting orcs to freeze them perk plus upgrading elven light to set people on fire helps a lot with crowd control.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 1:56am PDT SMB1 - first game I ever played on a NES, and the first (and one of the few) my mum ever played. It was a shared experience thing for an 11 year...
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 2:26am PDT I would, but, you know, US only. Bah!
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 2:19am PDT Chunky steak
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 6:36pm PDT You just need to build a space wall!
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 3:48pm PDT I had less than a dozen saves. And yes, area transition was terrible at over a minute
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 2:53pm PDT By end game loading my save on an Xbox would take 2-3 minutes and an area transition was over a minute
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 9:26pm PDT Just start counting fur children. Problem delayed!
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 12:43am PDT I've read the Stormlight Archive novels before and now listening to the audio book versions. Thoroughly enjoying it
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 10:44pm PDT Zelda?!
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:59am PDT You don't need Admin to RDP to a box, you just need to be a member of the right group (Remote Desktop Users?) Adding to the group requires it I...
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 12:07am PDT Titanic
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 12:51am PDT He's already trying to say that but can't because of the mush mouth of a broken jaw
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 10:12pm PDT A suppository? I'm not sure I'd want a book up there
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 4:38pm PDT Sure, Tenplay in Australia. Last time I tried it, you couldn't fast forward or rewind, it had embedded ads you couldn't skip and it would tend to...