You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
29,440 chatty comments by "Luminair"
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 8:50pm PDT bender (because it might be a little drunk but it always gets the job done)
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 2:54pm PDT thats bull shit thats not real
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 2:53pm PDT how is he flying when she lets go
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 2:50pm PDT phil is like the right's belly button, he knows exactly what he is talking about
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 2:15pm PDT holy shit bump
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:41am PDT o I see now. OEMs can/will still sell their machines with IE. the only problem is people who buy the dvd, and how that works is still being...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:35am PDT what happened was the EU made microsoft provide an OPTIONAL version without windows media player, they called it N edition and priced it the same...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:26am PDT Im so confused, doesnt microsoft have to do this already with xp and vista? why all the discussion?
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:25am PDT you have to be aware though that anyone can use the internet. pretty soon there will probably be more people below 16 years old posting on forums...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:18am PDT the fins arent cosmetic, they're the only reason the thing doesnt melt
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 9:08am PDT it will cost another 360 anyway, I'll spoil that for you now
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 9:06am PDT was there an episode of the wonder years about that?
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 8:43am PDT I'm slightly skeptical about the design, but he is the master of custom heatpipe cases, so
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 8:37am PDT what does he care about your sperm count when its not going to be used anyway? tell him to fuck off and get a life
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 8:27am PDT the truth is monkeys dont care how they eat them, and will eat from either end or rip it in half