You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
10,228 chatty comments by "Kojak2000"
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 3:09pm PDT Too much lead in the tap water. RIP schnapple
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 2:59pm PDT Ddiddiwedht Desert from The Witcher 3. It's so bleak compared to Geralt's world and the little tidbits of information Avalla'ch give paint quite a...
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 8:45pm PDT Has anyone tried this with a steam controller? I'd like to stream to my phone and play while I'm in bed.
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 6:57am PDT Always partial to Bioforge http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/12269-bioforge-dos-front-cover.jpg
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 1:46am PDT Quake Champions has some awesome lighting effects. Watching the keyboard function as a loading bar is oddly satisfying.
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 11:08pm PDT Ummmm... I like it.
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 10:58pm PDT My condolences. My stepfather (who I was closer to than my father) died 10 days ago after a long battle with cancer. He didn't go peacefully and...
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 9:36am PDT I play Lucky Trivia with the kids using the Google Home. The kids love it and they learn stuff. I'm jus happy that I don't have to keep score.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 11:30pm PDT I'm stuck on a hostile sentinel planet. Whenever I get to space, sentinel ships warp in and I can't use my pulse engines to get away.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 7:32pm PDT Worst case scenario: Invite a friend to your game and they can gift it to you.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 7:29pm PDT There are. My starting planet was covered in dense, pine-like forests. Unfortunately it was -100C during the day so I couldn't stick around.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 1:09am PDT wolf3d.exe running on a 286. It was love at first sight.
- Posted Jul 24, 2018 8:25pm PDT The UI is too stretched to use across 3 monitors :(
- Posted Jul 24, 2018 8:19pm PDT It still doesn't support ultra widescreen/eyefinity/surround monitors :( Other than that, looking good.
- Posted Jul 22, 2018 4:48pm PDT Desperado had everyone run out of ammo, which is quite realistic. It also had a rocket launcher built into a guitar case, which isn't very...