You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
10,224 chatty comments by "Kojak2000"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:58pm PDT Krang!
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:55pm PDT Have you tried using Intel's Quicksync encoder? At similar bitrates it craps all over NVENC.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:52pm PDT Ansel doesn't require it. I've been using it for screenshots in Witcher 3 and Hellblade without geforce experience.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:47pm PDT The sweet spot is being twelve hours ahead. Although it messes my brain a bit when talking to the PUBG folks about our games the previous night...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 12:56am PDT Whilst fun to beat Caynan with his own arm, it was more effective to stun lock him with roundhouse kicks. God I wish that game had a remaster.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 1:00am PDT http://chattypics.com/files/colorado_cl22se2h1h.gif
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 9:02pm PDT Enjoy your suicidal mini me.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 3:01pm PDT I played it across 3 monitors at 144fps. The game is brilliantly optimised.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 4:22pm PDT It is called Escape from Absolom here. I wonder why the name changed.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 5:26am PDT A:I is not a walking simulator. There is shooting, bashing, flamethrowering, hiding in lockering, pants shitting, swearing, exploring, running,...
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 1:31am PDT It'll simply be Android Q.
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 6:36am PDT All the way in. So internal.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 9:18pm PDT So they are going to be the Nordstrom of game stores? That worked out well for Origin.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 9:15pm PDT Sounds weird. HR here just ensure compliance with regulation. Culture is driven by the leadership teams.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 7:10pm PDT It isn't. Different department reporting through a different Supernintendo.