7,998 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 3:11pm PDT This sounds like a poorly designed personal finance class lesson.
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 2:13pm PDT Just put it in something safe like ETFs and wait for everyone else to lose by taking terrible and leveraged positions.
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 12:15pm PDT Never heard of a GTX 680MX, so who knows?
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 11:05am PDT Eligible vs general population.
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 9:29am PDT Isn't CCP known for being kind of sketchy with their rules?
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 8:32am PDT You should probably get the new AMD CPU and save fistfulls of cash over the i7-3770k.
- Posted Oct 23, 2012 7:25am PDT Yeah, that's pretty weird.
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 2:30pm PDT Both are free-to-play, so try them both and see which one is for you. If you're unable to gain access to Dota 2, then your decision is kind of made...
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 1:38pm PDT Drug addicts, mostly.
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 1:31pm PDT That'd be nice. Nvidia's pricing has kind of sucked lately.
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 1:22pm PDT You really hit on something that's been bugging me for a while with the focus on the "culture of Dota" instead of the game of Dota thing. Yesterday...
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 1:18pm PDT Or slesh with Tobi.
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 12:58pm PDT You posted what I'd been thinking for a bit, but didn't think I had the clout to say. Your post even seemed pretty innocuous. The reaction must be...
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 10:10am PDT All the Dota 2 casters are trash. The only reason to ever listen is if they have a professional player co-commentating.
- Posted Oct 22, 2012 9:12am PDT Sorry, bro. You're already screwed.