You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
7,871 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 5:30pm PDT You're thinking of "libertarian."
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 3:02pm PDT It's very against the law if you're doing it intentionally.
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 1:40pm PDT Few more days!
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 12:11pm PDT They're probably remembering an earlier time when it was used to get straight-up evil people off the hook by racist juries.
- Posted Jul 28, 2018 11:59am PDT This seems like a bad idea in a company van. The Black & McDonaldBlack logo isn't too hard to recognize.
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 11:17am PDT I know that post: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=34542275#item_34542275
- Posted Jul 26, 2018 8:39pm PDT Honestly you can get these air mattresses from like Walmart or anywhere for $50 that're surprisingly comfortable. Use that for guests and focus on...
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 7:37pm PDT That sucks. I was optimistic when they were doing the port in-house.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 5:09pm PDT Might be worth it if you're pushing an overclock as high as possible and getting thermally-limited.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 5:00pm PDT Ryzen 2700X is amazing, yo. Even more so if Intel kills hyper threading at that price point.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 2:15pm PDT I wonder how much "Resolution Scaling High" is to blame for the dubious frame rate. No doubt a 1080 would struggle if it's trying to render that...
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 1:23pm PDT That's nearly $1 per black fly.
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 12:58pm PDT WCCF posts random bullshit.
- Posted Jul 23, 2018 8:30pm PDT A comedian can go on stage and talk about any damn thing they choose. Why would they not be accountable for the subjects they choose to talk about?...
- Posted Jul 23, 2018 3:10pm PDT I think you got it earlier -- someone who doesn't need to pay attention to anything because they'll be fine no matter what happens.