You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
7,878 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 6:46am PDT Those tariffs are to punish a brutal dictator though, rather than an ill-conceived trade war.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 9:30am PDT As a sovereign citizen, I don't have any human children. My legal entity does have seven children for tax purposes though.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 7:59am PDT Valve isn't dead in the water. They just spent a lot of time on bringing PC gaming to the living room in ways no one really wanted.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 1:16pm PDT At least now I won't be disappointed when I accidentally see US prices instead of Canadian prices and realize my mistake.
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 4:25pm PDT No one cares if it meets a legal definition of entrapment. It's clearly a waste of police resources and the kind of targeted police action that...
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 4:19pm PDT But it isn't a law. It's a blurb on Wikipedia.
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 3:51pm PDT That sentence is a rollercoaster of emotions. Police providing shoes to underprivileged kids? Awesome. To arrest them. Outrageous.
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 6:29am PDT The Canadian media is speculating that Canada is a safe target to flip out on and signal that Saudi Arabia would prefer to be left alone when they...
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 6:21pm PDT This doesn't seem like paying for the kind of mods people actually care about (poorly balanced realism mods and anime companions).
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 5:40pm PDT It's extremely impressive how little impact that movie had for making more money than anything.
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 5:11pm PDT The Xbox One X supports FreeSync? That's pretty cool. I think actual TVs now include support for it too instead of just monitors. It's a great...
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 4:37pm PDT Now they can monetize mods!
- Posted Aug 05, 2018 6:37am PDT WoW taught what it means when an addict says they're five-years' sober but still an addict.
- Posted Aug 03, 2018 2:21pm PDT Repbulicans Russians
- Posted Aug 01, 2018 7:55pm PDT When I worked at a bookstore, we did that to books in the bargain bin. I assumed it was to prevent return fraud by people claiming they were...