7,741 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:30pm PDT To do what?
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 3:42pm PDT They're losing 20 million per month or something ridiculous with no really viable business model.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 6:48pm PDT Apparently the current Pappy Van Winkle batch is terrible. Make sure people see the bottle, I guess.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 4:46pm PDT Seems like it'd be a better strategy to blame Democrats and ask the Republicans for a bailout.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 9:56am PDT Aren't all chips gluten free because potatoes doesn't have gluten?
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 10:09am PDT Full Metal Furies since it seems like a cool co-op title. Yakuza 0 (but from Bundle Stars). Ni No Kuni 2, though I might refund it since I'm...
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 9:28am PDT That's a great trade?
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 5:38pm PDT Probably. avidemux is great for clipping, but you'll be in trouble once you want to do anything much fancier than that. It's also tedious for heavy...
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 5:33pm PDT avidemux is free. It can snip/sitch and transcode well enough for what you want, probably. Once you have content and stuff so you need to...
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 4:32pm PDT There's a Canadian gin called Georgian Bay that's excellent. Beefeater is pretty reliable though.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 5:05am PDT Ontario doesn't allow external marijuana to be sold into Ontario and all the other government-run stores will respect that law.
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 6:55pm PDT The Supreme Court of Canada also recently ruled that it's completely reasonable to limit religious freedom if it means protecting LGBT rights.
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 5:20pm PDT Ontario is definitely screwing it up the most. Good job launching your first stores in the major urban centres of Guelph, Kingston and Thunder Bay.
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 5:15pm PDT The provinces will still figure out a way to screw it up.
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 11:35am PDT I'm not sure I believe that.