8,821 chatty comments by "Jikim"
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 10:56am PDT PowerBI or Tableau?
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:54am PDT That's also why the lines should be done by both geographical and population/ethnic boundaries
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 6:53pm PDT Looks like shackers being shackers. Relatively calm compared to most groups but still pretty asshole-ish
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 10:41am PDT You are missing out! IMO the best type of fried chicken
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 10:04am PDT Shirif have you tried korean fried chicken?
- Posted Sep 10, 2018 1:31pm PDT Yo Vantage I miss your music :(
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 3:09pm PDT Oh I guess I misread that part. I read it as Google waited 7 days after noticing the flaw, not seven days after it was patched
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 3:03pm PDT I thought generally you only alert the public on bugs and security issues after it's been patched, not before. Google doing this makes no sense....
- Posted Aug 27, 2018 11:23am PDT I hate to break it to you but no snacks. It's hard in the beginning but it gets easier
- Posted Aug 25, 2018 8:08am PDT I'm imagining you raging super hard and flinging your keyboard across the room
- Posted Aug 25, 2018 1:04am PDT Spaghetti
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 11:19am PDT 185
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:12pm PDT And the slender men who were above 7' but were less than 100lb
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:09pm PDT Basically I took out the super fat midgets like rick
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 8:08pm PDT Only 103 usable data points. The rest were too extreme. https://www.kaggle.com/brianjikim/shack-heights