You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
17,845 chatty comments by "Horn"
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 9:30am PDT take it to the next level! https://gardenandgun.com/recipe/coke-peanuts-and-whiskey/
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 7:04am PDT People who compare these two games only have sex in the missionary position
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 7:02am PDT yes you can resume a run if you quit in a safe area at a minimum. I don't think I've ever tried to quit in one of the combat zones so not sure on...
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 6:56am PDT you can quit in the safe areas between zones but I usually just pause and put the switch to sleep
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 5:43am PDT pretty sure there is only one rogue kind of funny how doom-like lost out to FPS but rogue like is still going strong almost 40 years after the...
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 4:47am PDT Seems okay, I rebooted last night and it night be slightly better but that could just be a placebo. Either way it plays just fine on the switch
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 4:46am PDT People who compare those two games are boring and uninteresting
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 1:13pm PDT raw chicken = dangerous is so ingrained that I doubt I would be able to enjoy it
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 11:21am PDT he set a price point for taking it private causing the stock to shoot up without actually having a deal in place
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 7:47am PDT same. It's too bad because having site wide blocking was fun while it worked and the provided stats were pretty interesting
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 6:05am PDT wasn't there another game that had really poor performance if your switch hasn't rebooted in a while? This could be a similar case.
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 5:50am PDT I've noticed this as well when I played for ~30 minutes this morning. It's certainly not unplayable but the PC is buttery smooth compared to the...
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 5:16am PDT s3 glacier storage. I have an unraid NAS at home and this seems to be the most painless way to send things to the cloud. My one worry is that...
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 6:37pm PDT Cool, downloading now. First time I didn't have to wait a week plus for a major update
- Posted Aug 06, 2018 5:02pm PDT Because you're calling it a bad game like you're trying to be edgy. Not every game is going to be enjoyed by everyone of course but Hollow Knight...