17,943 chatty comments by "Horn"
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 5:18pm PDT Nope. They won't be able to get a listing of files.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 4:51pm PDT While I will probably pick up the Xbox 360 its the revolution I'm drooling over.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 2:40pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8070066 Best I could find.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 1:17pm PDT Props to the panthers. They played a good game. Next we have pitt, san diego (at home at least), atlanta, and then denver. This could be tough...
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 1:05pm PDT No offense to the panthers but I think Belichick reaming them out after this game will be a bit more frightening.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:58pm PDT Tough on the leg making all those XP I guess.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:54pm PDT Well thats how the pats usually win, by making the other guys make mistakes. This game is all but over unless Brady brings back some of the magic.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:53pm PDT Could someone tell me why Mark Simoneau has an XP?
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:50pm PDT Damn the pats are handing this game to the cats. You can't make these kinds of mistakes against a good team :(.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:49pm PDT S'okay. I always find it funny when people get into fights about sports team that they're not involved in.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:42pm PDT Dude what crawled up your ass? Clay was pointing out bad calls that went against his team and I pointed out on that went against my team. Take a...
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:34pm PDT Like one of those Steven Davis touchdowns?
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:29pm PDT tuck rule!
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:18pm PDT They're being kind to their fans. Instead of sucking up late after getting everyone hopes up they're sinking early.
- Posted Sep 18, 2005 12:15pm PDT <3 Vrabel.