17,887 chatty comments by "Horn"
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 3:46pm PDT Because you provide me no value. Nintendo at least backs up my saves
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 3:04pm PDT Yep just 20 a year.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 6:31pm PDT Bloodborne should be your first purchase
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 4:01pm PDT Yep it makes upgrading the legendary forge way easier
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 3:31pm PDT You can break through those doors
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 6:11am PDT It is, I beat the east boss last night which seemed to happen pretty quickly. I'm guessing there is more to this game than meets the eye at first...
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 6:05am PDT he died a week or so ago
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 6:04am PDT that's the worst, I got sloppy at the concierge and lost 60 cells on what had been a great run up until that point. Then hyper light drifter...
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 11:09am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37892495#item_37892495
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 10:56am PDT Lol fuck off.
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 10:40am PDT Do you think swastikas are still good luck symbols?
- Posted Sep 15, 2018 6:28pm PDT Is it better than salt and sanctuary? Not a bad game but I got burned out and once I put that type of game down I can never pick it up again.
- Posted Sep 13, 2018 3:34pm PDT 9 is a pretty good one but not sure I'll be picking any of those up
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 9:50am PDT It's not just difficulty, some people were labeling nier:a as a souls-like due to the corpse runs. It seems to be the favorite go to for lazy ways...
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 9:18am PDT Firefox is pretty good! I switched back after the quantum release and have been generally happy with it.