You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
14,118 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Aug 02, 2009 10:05am PDT I think it was suposed to be this summer.
- Posted Aug 02, 2009 10:05am PDT lenovo with ion chiptset, i think?
- Posted Aug 02, 2009 9:58am PDT noooo :( http://www.blackfootstudios.com/forums/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=2&showentry=20
- Posted Aug 02, 2009 7:16am PDT I'm currently using my 360 on a 24" CRT monitor (GDM-FW900). Aside from the 60hz destroying my eyes, its alright. Will get a plasma eventually.
- Posted Aug 02, 2009 7:02am PDT QW was better anyway
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 7:41pm PDT www.thepaleodiet.com best way to go really.... and yeah you dont need to buy anything to figure what this is about.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 7:38pm PDT and you dont want it to break once inside
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 5:27pm PDT I never played shivering isle and liked oblivion, they still sell it 2400ms points.. worth it?
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 5:00pm PDT ie: 10 sets of 3rm load, this is high intensity
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 4:58pm PDT HIGH INTENSITY usually means lifting as heavy as you can, not doing alot of volume in a short period of time.
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 6:03pm PDT http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3015349
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 5:33pm PDT That new lets reinstall morrowind SA thread.
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 4:39pm PDT I hate when theres someone doing bicep curl in the power rack.
- Posted Jul 20, 2009 5:42pm PDT save some more and try to find a pioneer kuro
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 6:48am PDT the private match is retarded as well. You dont even host the game and yet theres a 16 players cap, wtf.