31,548 chatty comments by "Herman Toothrot"
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 11:46pm PDT Oh, so children trying to escape violence then?
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 2:57pm PDT You don't need to respond when you're already being accurately represented.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:46pm PDT At a minimum it's accurately representative.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:42pm PDT Again, everything they bitch about someone doing is something they themselves are doing.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:28pm PDT They're late to the party.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:07pm PDT Why are you guys freaking out so much? When Trump is out of office the next guy can just undo this! Nothing Trump does is permanent! - jimmy...
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:05pm PDT I don't buy the claim by a long shot, but would such behavior really be that surprising coming from these people? If anything the most unrealistic...
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:04pm PDT National Guard are US armed forces.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 12:00pm PDT It's pretty unsurprising that a rape apologist would think domestic abuse isn't a valid reason for asylum.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 7:52am PDT He routinely covers for murderers so they can get away with it.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 7:36am PDT Half the reason to host an embassy is so you can bug the shit out of it.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 7:49pm PDT Or at least, in the last one. The older Hitman games were ones I liked but they always felt kinda broken.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 7:48pm PDT Just not for you then, I guess. For me the AI is perfect for these games. It has the right kind of predictability such that you can manipulate it...
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 1:47pm PDT He died inside.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 1:45pm PDT Prison clothes probably make him far more likeable than his mobster suits.