13,597 chatty comments by "Helter Skelter"
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 4:02am PDT Did you forget that he was one of the original Iraq war boosters?...
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 12:26am PDT Got 20 minutes? https://soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/news-brief-dont-let-the-media-erase-mccains-far-right-legacy
- Posted Aug 26, 2018 12:15am PDT I'd add My Hero Academia to the anime pile.
- Posted Aug 25, 2018 6:21pm PDT I lost my mom to cancer when I was 15. I don't wish it on anyone. McCain can rot.
- Posted Aug 25, 2018 7:40am PDT 60% of Democrats kinda suck, apparently.
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 10:43pm PDT Not directly, no. +damage only applies to that item iirc, while damage resist is global with a -75% cap. Colorless items scale off of your highest...
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 10:12pm PDT Items will have either +damage or -damage taken, the amount depends on the level of the item (25%/level for +damage and 5%/level for damage resist).
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 10:07pm PDT All my wins so far have been 20+ in my main stat with the next closest being like, 8. So, nah.
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 1:11am PDT I think I actually prefer it over the clock tower. Go faster.
- Posted Aug 23, 2018 7:51pm PDT It's where a publication buys the exclusive rights to a story with the specific intent to prevent it being published.
- Posted Aug 23, 2018 7:25am PDT Brutality/Survival is my preferred build at this point. Melee, shield, 2 grenades (ice and fire, ideally).
- Posted Aug 23, 2018 2:14am PDT They start unlocking on higher difficulties.
- Posted Aug 22, 2018 9:57am PDT I can beat the Hand pretty reliably on normal runs at this point. Now I gotta work on doing it on 2 boss cells, where I don't have the benefit of...
- Posted Aug 22, 2018 9:44am PDT Yep, that sure is a video game.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 1:00am PDT This is a little funny to me since all of my wins so far have been runs where I went sewers. You get used to it.