28,290 chatty comments by "Haxim"
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 1:58pm PDT That stick or whatever in the background of the original made me lol, especially with the way she's arching her back.
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 12:38pm PDT I loved Road to Hill 30. To me, the writing in HH wasn't nearly as good, and those solo sections were inexcusable.
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 10:59am PDT They should've amended Alberta's bill 44 to include politics as a topic that would allow parents to pull their kids out of class, and not just sex,...
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 8:49am PDT The second option would appeal to me more. I really liked Dungeon Siege's method of progression, where you just leveled up whatever you were using.
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 8:31am PDT I just found a copy of the original. Is it distilled awesome? Should I be trying to find someone to play co-op with or just dive in?
- Posted Sep 04, 2009 8:05am PDT I would've rather had Ikea though.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 9:39pm PDT Whammy bar
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 9:39pm PDT If The Beatles: Rock Band shows up before the 9th, I'm going to mod my console just so I can play it until I pick up my pre-order :/
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 12:50pm PDT Clicking the "Rank" links seem to blow up. You can edit the URL to see the other pages though.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 12:46pm PDT Is that what happenned? I enjoyed it at the start and then it just got stranger and stranger.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 12:23pm PDT Well then replace "Respect it" with "We are wholly and truly boned."
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 11:49am PDT What someone needs to do now is make a poster of 100 Tsunamis hitting a city with the caption "The asteroid killed 1000 times more life than the...
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 11:43am PDT It has to be three guys with three seperate walls at once.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 11:40am PDT You can use your sonic baterang to send a single person off. Not necessary for that challenge however. A hint: One of the guards is stationary, the...
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 9:01am PDT Who the hell uses gearscore?