28,134 chatty comments by "Haxim"
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 11:42am PDT I really wish they would've left crusader aura alone. You can get on a dragon like everyone else if you want to go faster.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 10:13am PDT What other "flight forms" would they be increasing the cast time for if not for druids? The rest of us use mounts.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 10:07am PDT Who can fly from day one? Did I miss something? Is there still not a level requirement for flying skill and cold weather flying?
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 10:01am PDT At release you could bring a 40 man raid into Scholo. Then to complete your normal quests, you'd just drop group before the boss died, looted you...
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 9:41am PDT But then you aren't "experiencing" the environment electroly. You might as well be some mouth-breathing quest helper user as well.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 9:33am PDT Hell it used to be a 40-man back in the day.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 9:21am PDT I basically use this setup: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=20701458#itemanchor_20701458 to "simplify" facerolling keys.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 9:09am PDT I take it you weren't a fan of Malygos then with his one room and no trash?
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 9:00am PDT I'd probably argue that it's just a very spammy /castsequence macro. Which would be allowed under the ToS.
- Posted Aug 20, 2009 8:50am PDT electroly did you try my faceroll setup last night? How did it go?
- Posted Aug 19, 2009 11:14pm PDT Why? Did you want to borrow one?
- Posted Aug 19, 2009 3:16pm PDT Yeah that SpaceCraft 2 or whatever that's coming out next year looks like trash. Dead genre for sure.
- Posted Aug 19, 2009 3:14pm PDT Preferably an awesome one that would go "I find your lack of weight disturbing" in a Vader voice.
- Posted Aug 19, 2009 1:59pm PDT But is it better than http://www.miniclip.com/games/trial-bike/en/ and http://www.miniclip.com/games/trial-bike-pro/en/ ?
- Posted Aug 19, 2009 1:54pm PDT Fine, if only to obliterate your times.