6,529 chatty comments by "Gylis"
- Posted May 26, 2018 4:05am PDT Meh, fuck mega corporations. The number of gdpr emails I got from websites/recruiters that I didn't even know existed was eye opening.
- Posted May 18, 2018 8:42am PDT Am I the only one who thinks that multiplayer is the last thing that game needed? Or base building for that matter. Neither of these of additions...
- Posted May 18, 2018 5:49am PDT Oh nice, I've been thinking of getting it for a while now.
- Posted May 15, 2018 11:26pm PDT I wad gonna ask this. I thought the original team is no more.
- Posted May 14, 2018 1:41pm PDT As an EU citizen in UK, I definitely find the political discourse and the direction the country is heading rather disappointing and mildly...
- Posted May 08, 2018 12:05pm PDT And Trump will be perfectly positioned to say ‘I told you so’ and get a cheap ratings boost from a righteous war.
- Posted May 08, 2018 11:50am PDT US still has economic might, which is what complicates things for Iran. As far as I understand it, any company doing business in both US and Iran...
- Posted May 07, 2018 3:56pm PDT This is how it starts guys. In a few years 1 dev + IntelliCode will be equivalent to 5 devs of today. Calling it. The end is nigh.
- Posted May 03, 2018 6:12am PDT The AI is too dumb, throw more souls data into it.
- Posted May 03, 2018 5:54am PDT They need to unleash some machine learning algorithms on that thing. I hear it's all the rage nowadays.
- Posted May 02, 2018 1:07pm PDT How does that work? Does the screen move in or out when you're looking at something up close?
- Posted May 01, 2018 2:11am PDT You're speaking in riddles Caboose
- Posted May 01, 2018 1:30am PDT A what now
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 4:27pm PDT AHEM
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 10:16am PDT Huh, I didn't realize that Bezos is doing powered descent too. I thought they just a bunch of parachutes or something.