6,395 chatty comments by "Gylis"
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 4:37am PST Pretty sure it's a +1 population growth.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 3:04am PST Nah, it's g͞r҉̫̦̣̯̙̞̻e͕̼̥̱̩̲ͅa͞t̻̘̯̮ͅ.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 5:19pm PST Is that for each arm or total?
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:52am PST It's ok. The English empire will accept malnutritioned refugees from Carthage.
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 3:39am PST I played through DX1 for the first time like 5 years ago. It still totally held up in terms of gameplay and was a great deal of fun. Dooo iiit.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:05pm PST I’m finishing up my no kills ghost play through of dishonoured 2. Much love to y’all! Love the series in general, some of the best stealth...
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 12:20pm PST I think he's a manager himself and he's rating people under him.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:48pm PST Mmmm.. Look at those curves.
- Posted Nov 11, 2017 1:30pm PST Kurzgesagt is an awesome channel. Highly recommended.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 1:32pm PST I shall see your peoples driven before me and hear the lamentations of your women. My arrows will darken your skies and your rivers shall run...
- Posted Oct 06, 2017 1:09pm PDT Yup, I've done that as well :(
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 1:09pm PDT That's pretty bad. Does it invalidate the deal entirely or would still be in force amongst the signatories?
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 1:00pm PDT I believe that idea got dropped a few weeks ago. The concept of decreasing number of MPs to make 'politics cheaper' sounds incredibly undemocratic...
- Posted Sep 22, 2017 3:16pm PDT There was a front page post on it.
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 11:35am PDT I assume because those people might end up avoiding the shelters entirely and then end up getting killed when hurricane hits