You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
1,188 chatty comments by "Grigory"
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:22pm PDT I don't care. As I said *a couple* of posts were nuked for no reason and I have had it. Time to move on. =) No biggy.
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:18pm PDT Hmm, I don't get it. My posts get *nuked*. I get the *nuke* message. I can't view them by fiddling with the options. They are gone for me. Or am I...
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:16pm PDT Come on, the Giga/Jigga joke is centuries old. =)
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:11pm PDT Do you have any idea what is wrong with that?
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:10pm PDT Yep. That's true. It will happen any second now, I guess. =)
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:09pm PDT How that?
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:08pm PDT Hmm, I got the nuked message in my inbox. Are there comments visible somehow?
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 3:05pm PDT Not one, but a couple in the past days. That is no fun anymore. You guys were, however. =)
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:54pm PDT I red them a couple of times to find out why a couple of my comments were nuked. But thanky anyway. =)
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:53pm PDT No, I would like to make this problem known to Steve and Marten, I don't think they want something like this going on on the shack. And I would...
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:51pm PDT Quick, to which email address should I write about this moderator problem?
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:50pm PDT Yes, I am sure that it was nuked like this one too. I got the nuked message in my inbox. Wait a few seconds and this one will get nuked too.
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:48pm PDT Yeah, I know, but the original one was nuked for no reason at all and it wasn't the first one.
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:41pm PDT How could that be?
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 2:40pm PDT Yeah, maybe it is something like that.