You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
1,750 chatty comments by "General Balsaga"
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 4:54pm PDT There is some for sure bullshit, these are all 100% wrong. All way too low. Housing for Sale Median Price: Downtown: $ 275,500 North...
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 4:52pm PDT Oh to be on one of those boats. Fucking 0.0001%'ers.
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 4:49pm PDT DV1980, this is the most sensible post ever. I too dislike having to keep up a lawn in Texas, nature would destroy my lawn if I was not around to...
- Posted Aug 18, 2013 5:38am PDT The gov will make more and better airplanes when and if necessary, money is no object.
- Posted Aug 17, 2013 8:26pm PDT What does The Shack Popcorn Movie Crew (Tm) have to say about a film like Upstream Color?
- Posted Aug 17, 2013 8:19pm PDT Corporations win!
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 5:59pm PDT Tell us something you are 100% not joking about.
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 5:14am PDT Soon to be a minority.
- Posted Aug 14, 2013 6:57pm PDT When god gives you Aids...
- Posted Aug 12, 2013 6:15pm PDT You have no shame.
- Posted Aug 12, 2013 5:01pm PDT It would be a great experiment.
- Posted Aug 12, 2013 5:00pm PDT Yes I remember. ToD has some rad moments like you mention and Harison Ford is badass in it.
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 9:13pm PDT Fill in the Blank, A new movie directed by Michael Mann with visual and art conception by Neill Blomkamp.
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 9:04pm PDT I've spent much more on video games I like a lot less. It is worth a viewing for the SciFi tech and Kruger.
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 4:08pm PDT Yes agreed. He needs to let someone else write and direct, he can be the technical advisor.