16,192 chatty comments by "FushigiDenki"
- Posted Apr 17, 2006 8:44am PDT I think part of earlier this season was meant to point out that they were all pretty much just a gathering of selfish bastard pricks... but somehow...
- Posted Apr 16, 2006 8:00pm PDT #3 imho
- Posted Apr 16, 2006 4:35pm PDT Nothing wrong with it, but still... there's something to be said for progression.
- Posted Apr 16, 2006 3:36pm PDT I hope you guys never get a divorce.
- Posted Apr 16, 2006 2:10pm PDT Gaming steve reviewd it, search his archives.
- Posted Apr 15, 2006 1:17pm PDT I'd like to know this too.
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 6:49pm PDT Nice, Google Calendar is already down. *sigh*
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 5:15pm PDT It's vastly different. It's over 30 minutes longer and a lot of scenes are rearranged in the order the were meant to be seen. If you watch Alien...
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 5:11pm PDT Also, no blood :(
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 5:08pm PDT Alien 3 Directors Cut is probably my favorite of the entire series. Fincher's original verson was much better than what was released.
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 3:41pm PDT *cost
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 3:41pm PDT Some details on the PS3 OS from a more trustworthy site, although these are still to be filed under "rumor"......
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 2:14pm PDT My only concern is that it looks extremely similar to BF2.
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 11:31am PDT Just put a thin layer of vasoline on your screen.
- Posted Apr 14, 2006 11:16am PDT Yes, you can get Final Fantasy Anthology (http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/finalfantasyanthology/index.html?q=final%20fantasy) for ps1 or Final...