You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
15,220 chatty comments by "FreshwaterAU"
- Posted Jun 25, 2012 6:27am PDT crystal light works well and is basically no calorie, though as pointed out I think they use apsartme (sp?) to sweeten it so people will look down...
- Posted Jun 25, 2012 4:55am PDT This, I ran marathons and didn't really lose much, changed diet and in a few months poof, down 30 lbs
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 7:26pm PDT So I gave up and switched from ranger mode to normal. I also got owned in like 8 sc2 games. I failed hard this weekend
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 5:45am PDT I never played Diablo 2 all the way through, tried once and got to act 2 and part of the way through but....eh....maybe one day, but probably not
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 5:41am PDT that's only after you get herpes and start taking valtrex though
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 5:40am PDT there is, sometimes you save up enough for computer upgrades
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 5:38am PDT I always wondered why they didnt go after the Connors when they were babies....seems easier
- Posted Jun 24, 2012 4:45am PDT Heard those strawberries are straight up gangsta
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 6:02pm PDT Yep that was it, the battle at the end. I had a lot less ammo than that guy, also I dunno I just got owned constantly
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 4:55pm PDT Metro 2033 so maybe Im just bad at games but at the first bandit encounter I've died probably 25 times. Should I continue to play this game...
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:30pm PDT without it life is floccinaucinihilipilification
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:29pm PDT will roll up hill Erinaceously
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:19pm PDT Bring it in
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:11pm PDT and thats probably not really accurate, you can hire people to do your chores etc. freeing up more time. BOOYAH. Blog debunked.
- Posted Jun 22, 2012 11:52am PDT have an ihpone you can get generic ME3 app and build up readiness that way until its released