30,593 chatty comments by "Freon"
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 12:07pm PDT It runs up to 100hz in Gsync mode.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 12:06pm PDT Pusha T - Daytona is a great modern album, probably best of the summer imo Kid Cudi - Kids See Ghosts is also lit af, very different stylistically...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 12:04pm PDT Investment shack TLRY suicide watch? Down like 35% today. I'm still doing gangbusters on $MJ. Up slightly on TSLA from when I rebought...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:48am PDT Was it in public?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:43am PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJCbAl2MNxA
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:42am PDT OH SHIT SON *metal* m/
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:35am PDT I had an OG H100 and it wasn't great and finally took a shit. Replaced with a Kraken X61, much better.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:27am PDT Tow the leftist line or get piled.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:23am PDT Guilty until proven innocent.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:12am PDT This is a valid reason to go with a water setup. Mini ITX has limited fan positions in the case so you kinda want to double up.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:08am PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRMcSAgoabw
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:07am PDT Really dude?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:59am PDT TR updated their review with DLSS benchies: https://techreport.com/review/34105/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-graphics-card-reviewed/12 ... and...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:52am PDT Yes, buy one.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 9:51am PDT I'd say it is likely worth the $200 and effort. You might get $100 selling the old setup, too.