80,498 chatty comments by "FrayLo"
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 8:07pm PDT There’s no way, pretty sure the sim-free iPhone works on any of those carriers. I’m trying to figure out what the deal is, I was searching all...
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 7:46pm PDT I’m only interested in the upgrade program because I like the 24 months payment plan, even though I can afford to pay for it all up front.
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 2:21pm PDT Oh wtf I can’t sign up for upgrade program if I buy sim-free??
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 2:19pm PDT Apparently sim free iPhones are available at apple store near me, but my carrier specific phone isn’t. Does it matter if I buy the sim free one...
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 1:01pm PDT For sure. The state certainly fucked it up though.
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 1:00pm PDT Guys, stop liking that thing you like
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 12:26pm PDT Does the demo restart every time? I played for a bit and it never saved my progress
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 12:25pm PDT Easier said than done if you like popular music
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 10:07am PDT I love my Roku, fast apps and reliable. If you’re not playing games, just get one of those.
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 9:53am PDT I’ve been refreshing the store app all morning, waiting for availability to pick up. http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_w5v529nrmw.jpg
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 7:41am PDT 3000k
- Posted Sep 22, 2018 7:20am PDT Just finished the staircase on Netflix last night. Had never seen it when it originally aired. I have no idea if the guy is innocent or guilty, but...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:50am PDT To be clear, you don’t need your phone on you, nor LTE on the watch, to fitness track.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:49am PDT I guess it doesn’t make sense to me, i haven’t needed LTE during any sports. Could understand if I desperately needed to stream music to...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:36am PDT I play soccer and wear my watch for tracking. I don’t need to carry my phone while playing, to track fitness/location.