2,616 chatty comments by "Frank_Mackey"
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 2:41pm PDT Looks like you can't buy it on Xbox Live anymore. Still up on PSN and Steam for some reason.
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 12:00pm PDT 0. I burned out on the series after Unity.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:37pm PDT I know Fox made a lot of crap but Logan and Days of Future Past are better than 90% of the MCU films.
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 3:58pm PDT Thanks for the input. I was asking about the PS4 version specifically since I don't have a gaming PC. As for the stick itself $35 is about the...
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 2:22pm PDT Any word if it has HOTAS support? This thing is currently on sale for $35:...
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 12:19pm PDT Hold the Dark (from the director of Green Room and Blue Ruin) premiers on the 28th. It's not getting great reviews unfortunately. I still wanna...
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 7:37pm PDT It's currently on sale for $36 if you have PS+: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA08344_00-DETROIT000000001
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 5:00am PDT Sony has owned the movie rights, not the video game rights. Most, if not all, of the previous spider-man games have been multi platform. If I had...
- Posted Sep 03, 2018 1:47pm PDT Quantum Break got a 4K update and it just got added to Game Pass. Same with the Master Chief Collection.
- Posted Sep 01, 2018 1:32pm PDT Does the gamepass version include ODST?
- Posted Aug 31, 2018 3:02pm PDT Trailers look bad but I have faith in Shane Black. please be good
- Posted Aug 31, 2018 12:32pm PDT Yet they have no problem allowing cross-platform play with PC. What a bunch of corporate BS.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 4:54pm PDT Reviews seem to indicate that the gamepad controls are solid.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 10:07am PDT The original release only supported 2 player but the Super Turbo Championship Edition upped it to 4.
- Posted Aug 21, 2018 10:05am PDT It's actually a pretty easy fight once you figure out the pattern.