53 chatty comments by "ForlornIdeals"
- Posted Jan 21, 2014 12:03pm PST Andrew is staying on with Shack. He's just not going to be in the office anymore.
- Posted Jan 21, 2014 11:52am PST For real though when and where can I grab the Shacknews Calendar?
- Posted Jan 16, 2014 9:37am PST I guess they assumed Battlefield players are so used to playing broken games that they'd be perfect for testing the alpha build.
- Posted Jan 08, 2014 8:51am PST Google Fiber.
- Posted Nov 21, 2013 6:17am PST I'm betting that's gonna change with the One. They've already talked about dynamic challenges in games. Let's just hope there's a next-gen port of...
- Posted Nov 15, 2013 2:06pm PST Congress sure didn't
- Posted Nov 15, 2013 11:44am PST No, but you're trolling me, so I'm gonna disengage and save my breath.
- Posted Nov 15, 2013 11:34am PST People who support equal representation usually don't refer to talking about it as moping.
- Posted Nov 15, 2013 11:22am PST Yeah, how dare she talk about an issue that affects members of the industry she works in and community she's a part of. Tell me, why are you so...
- Posted Nov 05, 2013 8:55am PST The title and picture combo has just made my day
- Posted Nov 01, 2013 8:51am PDT It's still free. They don't charge extra or anything!
- Posted Oct 31, 2013 9:16am PDT You still have to stow your gear during takeoff and landing.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 8:28am PDT Golly gosh I am so frickin excited for this.
- Posted Oct 02, 2013 1:38pm PDT Some unbiased and fresh ideas from Shacker JohnnyRey shock the world. Such an outside thinker, really adding to the conversation!
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 9:58am PDT They asked the Gupta because good writing doesn't mean anything if you can't design a game around it.