37,039 chatty comments by "Evil Benius"
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 2:55am PDT After the snap only the prequels survived.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 3:43pm PDT Yeah I follow a 4/3 (sometimes 3/4) schedule.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 3:42pm PDT Hell I ate burgers three times this week and still ran a deficit.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:49am PDT Yeah I am in the same boat at 35, I have never been better.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:28am PDT You have no clue.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 10:26am PDT I do it while also drinking a lot of beer. The secret is working out, portion size, and not eating calorie heavy food for every meal.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:46am PDT I swear you have goblins in your electronics between this and the Vizio.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 1:57pm PDT I definitely like some of them which is good since I see them more than my wife. The ones I do not like I try to avoid like the plague.
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 4:17pm PDT I retrain my sleep schedule every few weeks, it really is not a big deal.
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 11:25am PDT Destroyed my 40K record today by a few minutes. Probably because I was fueled by an Oktoberfest party last night....
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 8:35pm PDT Drink enough water, eat some fatty food, and you will be fine.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 5:07pm PDT Yeah I see people constantly claim it somehow burns way more than your deficit.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 5:06pm PDT I am completely on the flip side of this. Low calorie diets are really easy as opposed to completely cutting out certain foods. I can cheat once a...
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 12:33pm PDT Yes because I disowned the one that would buy into any of this bullshit.
- Posted Aug 24, 2018 12:25pm PDT I am usually close to the same with both, but I never stop pushing myself when cycling. I regularly keep myself above 30 KPH on a flat trail and...